PENGARUH MOTIVASI TERHADAP KEAKTIFAN BELAJAR SISWA KELAS X PADA PELAJARAN EKONOMI DI SMA NU JUNTINYUAT INDRAMAYU

  • Beno Budianto STKIP Pangeran Dharma Kusuma Segeran Juntinyuat Indramayu

Abstract

This thesis aims to determine how much influence motivation has on the active learning of class X students in economics at SMA NU Juntinyuat Indramayu. In the background of the low student learning activity due to lack of motivation. This type of research is a quantitative research. Using a survey research method with a total of 116 respondents. In this study, data collection techniques used observation techniques and questionnaires with a Likert scale. The sampling technique used is simpler random sampling, where with this technique the researcher provides equal opportunities for each student to be selected as a random sample. Data obtained from the distribution of questionnaires and then processed using Ms. Excel and SPSS Version 26 20222. The data analysis techniques used are validity test, reliability test, normality test, and hypothesis testing using t test and r2 test. The results of this study indicate that the motivation variable has a significant effect on the student learning activity variable. In other words, students who have high motivation can be active in learning. With a sig value of 0.032 < 0.05, the coefficient of determination obtained is 40%. In this case the variation of the independent variable is able to explain 40% of the effect on the variation of the dependent variable, while the remaining 60% is influenced by other variables outside this study.

CROSSMARK
Published
2023-06-03
DIMENSIONS
How to Cite
Budianto, B. (2023). PENGARUH MOTIVASI TERHADAP KEAKTIFAN BELAJAR SISWA KELAS X PADA PELAJARAN EKONOMI DI SMA NU JUNTINYUAT INDRAMAYU. Maslahah : Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi, 1(1), 6-15. Retrieved from https://jurnal.padhaku.ac.id/index.php/maslahah/article/view/161